We all want a nice looking feed and as millennials, we are always on the hunt for places where we can take a selfie or group shot and share them on our social media accounts just because. It’s true that we rely mostly on how #instaworthy a place decide our choices for where to eat and stay. Am I right or am I right? And with this kind of approach, more and more establishments and businesses try to capture our attention and creating or building something that would satisfy the “social media” needs of the target market.
There are a total of 8 rooms each designated for a specific dessert (Donuts, Marshmallow, Candy canes, Ice Cream, Gumball, Gummy bear, Cotton candy, and Cake pops). For the uninitiated, Dessert museum is not really a proper museum, every room there is a gigantic replica of a specific dessert where you can enjoy taking photos of plus (some are interactive like the Gumball and the Gummy Bear room, as well as the Candy Cane section) there are brief history of each which I know you will not pay attention to as you will be busy snapping at every corner of the room.
Ever planning to go to Dessert anytime soon? Here are some of my tips on how to make the most of out your stay because 699 (online price) or 799 Php is not something you can easily shell out.
1. Charge your SLR, camera, or smartphone
2. Outfit – Make it fancy or colorful. Dress to impress! (If only I can change outfit for every room, I would LOL)
3. There’s a free dessert on almost every room (You paid for it so better have some!)
4. Prepare your A game when posing. Try not to just stand and smile. Make use of the interactive areas like the see-saw and jump rope on Candy Cane room, swing, trampoline etc.
5. Free dessert right? Pose for the picture while eating it. It makes a difference!
6. Go have fun and be a kid again. (I wanted to go “Miley-a-la-wrecking-ball” on the cake pop room but I am wearing a skirt, so yeah)
Wearing: H&M skirt and top | Champion sneakers | SM Parisian bag | Sunnies Studios Winona Sunglasses
THE DESSERT MUSEUM
Location: G/F, S Maison Mall, Conrad Hotel Manila, Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City
Store Hours: 10:00 AM – 10:00 PM (Last tickets sold by 8:00 PM)
Join the Mailing List and you'll gain access to freebies you can download that you can use for your blog + biz!